Recruitment Support Assistants are responsible for supporting the Kyndi Recruitment team by undertaking a range of administrative tasks. They will work closely with the Recruitment Consultants and the Head of Recruitment as well as liaising with other services within Kyndi.
Duties will include but are not restricted to:
• Undertaking and/or managing complex administration tasks as well as general administrative tasks as required.
• Support the work of other administrative support staff during periods of absence or high volumes of work to maintain the efficient provision of administrative services.
• Undertake the Purchase Order process, liaising directly with services at Medway Council and maintaining company records.
• System management of the online Kyndi portal, inputting data and maintaining records.
• Answering queries received from Kyndi candidates.
• Supporting the compliance process for new candidates, obtaining and checking documentation for candidates prior to their start date.
o Monthly audits to ensure compliance for each candidate stays in-date.
o Requesting compliance for the new starters and liaising with agencies to ensure all documentation is processed to strict deadlines.
• Manage both team and personal email inboxes on a daily basis.
• Answer telephone calls.
• Engaging and supporting project work undertaken by Kyndi Recruitment.
• Sifting CVs from applicants who wish to register with Kyndi Recruitment.
• Attending recruitment events to promote the company.
Job Reference: KYN/002